Skip to content

General

If you need to report a bug or need immediate response – email us at info@ezofficeinventory.com

General

Categories

508 results found

1. I would love to have this app be a part of my Google Apps domain so that all of my users can access inside the security of my Google Apps business account.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This program is exactly what I'm looking for but I am not fond of the fact that it is completely held online. I would like to see a local version with local databases held on a server in-house. We can't afford for our entire inventory to be held online at the chance that your databases go down.

Also, we need to print very small barcodes for some of our equipment and I cannot scale the label creator small enough for them (think Avery labels). This is besides the fact that when I scale them down, they become unreadable by our…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If your members/employees already have ID cards with barocdes on them, you can enter the barcode sequence in Member → Identification Number.
    Now every time you use our mobile app to scan a bunch of items and say check out; you can scan a member’s barcode to check-out the scanned items to him/her.
    To invoke the scanner on check out, you just need to touch the camera icon on ‘Check out to’ field.
    If they don’t have these barcodes, you can manually enter some Identification numbers for your members and create barcodes online (various different tools are available). And print/paste them on your employee’s cards.

4. In asset listing would be useful to be able to resize the width of columns (and have it done company-wide) and sort by the "Group" field. Alternatively if the webapp was responsive and used the full width of the page (and automatically resized columns based on that)

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

- We do need to optimize the column width and it’s on our list

- You can sort asset listing by Group.
    1) Customize your asset listing to include group. Asset listing customization option is available at top right corner of the table (3 gray dots).
    2) Once you have the Group column in your asset listing, simply click on the column heading to sort items by group.
    3) A second click on the column heading will reverse the sorting order

5. It would be WONDERFUL if we could have one of the custom fields that have been created in EZO to appear within the EZO App on our Zendesk. In other words, if I have a custom field in EZO for something like a RoomNumber or Building that is assigned to john.smith then that would be something that I want to see in Zendesk along with the "assets assigned to the current requester" that now appear because I have the EZO App installed in our Zendesk.

It would be a good feature addition regardless of whether the custom field was something…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to be able to Check-In Asset Stock from the main Asset Stock interface. Currently the user has to click on each individual Asset Stock item to check it in which can be tedious if they have a large quantity of Asset Stock items.

Overdue Asset Stock should also be shown after the login screen because users are getting overdue notices but don't think they have anything checked out to them.

Thanks for your help!

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When creating a purchase order, there should be an option to use a different purchase order number.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can you tell me whether the date setting can be changed from US to Australian

MM/DD/YY to DD/MM/YY

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Should have an option to list the amount of years of life and then the background will calculate the depreciation on it.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently, there is practically no way to audit an asset if it is not a) checkout to a user, or b) has a QR code.

E.g., we have assets in storage without QR codes. How do we audit them?

Solution: use a unique ID (e.g. a serial number), search for it by typing it in on the app, and clicking something like a 'manual scan' button to confirm it exists and is audited, but just doesn't have a QR code.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be super helpful if we could start servicing an Asset without having to check it in. I understand that checking in the asset first makes sense because we would technically have the asset while we are servicing it, but 100% of the time when we have an asset that needs servicing we checkout a loaner asset to the user so it is already implied that the asset being serviced is in our possession. This workflow also makes it easier for someone to lookup a user in our inventory system and see that the user not only has a…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

You can already create service tickets on assets that are checked out. Open up the assets details page, go to the Services subtab and press Create Service Ticket. Is this what you’re looking for? Try it out and let us know.

regards

12. The ability to use the cart to check in assets would be useful. Pretty much use it the same way as booking out by adding to cart or scanning. Then clicking a check in button, only option really needed then would be its location change if needed.

We have multiple members that all come and check in at the same time. If we could just do a big bulk scan and check in with the cart at the end of the day we would save loads of time.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have introduced over 200 people to the system and it is way easier for them to digest the groups tab than an alphabetical list. I know I am always looking for that button immediately after clicking on items.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice for the sent e-mails with the labels to include the item names and/or numbers instead of having no specific information, so when I am looking through them, I know which ones are which.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would nice to have a create new member button at the check out screen. It is a little tiresome to find the asset I want to check out for someone and then have to leave that page to create a new member. I am not the only person who manages our assets and rentals so often I am not sure if the person I am checking the gear out to has been added yet.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enable Zapier integration so that we can integrate EZOI with a bunch of other webapps!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be revolutionary if there were a way to have a USER "check into" location or the USER be "assigned to" a location just like the way we are assigning ASSETS to a location right now. That way if Room G-201 has an ActivBoard, a Projector, and a Printer assigned to that location, then whenever the teacher changes from room G-202 into room G-201 she would inherit the assets assignments that are in G-201 and lose the assignments of assets that were in G-202. As I'm sure every other school that is using EZO does, we have a large…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The ability to use EZoffice with Azure AD pre-integrated apps would be great, currently to use EZoffice with SAML it would require Azure AD premium.

Is there any chance for EZoffice to support this?
    https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/active-directory-app-gallery-listing/

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We need the ability to have a project associated with a reservation/checkout, NOT associated with an asset.

Example: Starbucks Commercial. When checking out hundreds of pieces of video production gear, we don't want all that gear to be associated with the Starbucks Commercial as a custom attribute, but we need to be able to associate that checkout/reservation with a project, not just a custodian. I need to be able to see which project that all the gear is currently assigned to, regardless of custodian. This would also solve the problem where if multiple custodians are checking out for the same…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be nice to link a bundle, ie camera package, to a bundle of items or even to other packages.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?