Skip to content

General

If you need to report a bug or need immediate response – email us at info@ezofficeinventory.com

General

Categories

508 results found

1. normal user: browse inventory, request check out/reservation
    department head: user + approval of check out and reservation, but can't check in/checkout
    Admin: check out only after department head approval, check in, add stock etc.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. This feature is on our radar but has no ETA as of yet.
    As we see more demand for this come in we’ll be sure to implement it into the software. I’ve recorded your email — we’ll let you know once the feature is out.

2. The ability to use EZoffice with Azure AD pre-integrated apps would be great, currently to use EZoffice with SAML it would require Azure AD premium.

Is there any chance for EZoffice to support this?
    https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/active-directory-app-gallery-listing/

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We try to plan our events weeks in advance, but often plans can change, or new events come up that might overlap on different pieces of equipment. We would like the ability to add/remove items from cart reservations, change dates, and maybe even move items between carts. For example, Event 1 is planned with Cameras A, B, and C. But then a week before Event 1 another event, Event 2, comes up on the same day. So now I need to reallocate Camera A to Event 2, and add Camera D to event 1 based on the needs/priorities of events.…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be revolutionary if there were a way to have a USER "check into" location or the USER be "assigned to" a location just like the way we are assigning ASSETS to a location right now. That way if Room G-201 has an ActivBoard, a Projector, and a Printer assigned to that location, then whenever the teacher changes from room G-202 into room G-201 she would inherit the assets assignments that are in G-201 and lose the assignments of assets that were in G-202. As I'm sure every other school that is using EZO does, we have a large…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello! It would be great to allow a custom field to scan a barcode to enter data.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. how do I print out location barcodes

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Be able to pull up an old cart transactions, add all the items to a new cart, make a few changes, change dates, locations, etc., and then book a new reservation. This would save a lot of time in booking reservations for recurring events

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You should have a tab that allows you to just do a simple transfer instead of having to remove an item and then having to add the same item to a particular location.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 REASONS WHY 2018 WILL BE A BREAKOUT YEAR FOR CHATBOTS!

I love watching a technological revolution unfold right in front of our eyes. My mind goes back to the early days of the Internet and how cool it felt to connect and share with people all over the world. Another example was the unveiling of the iPhone and the app revolution that followed in the years after. I can’t help but see parallels to what is currently happening with AI technology and more specifically conversational AI as seen in chatbots, speechbots, and digital assistants. I believe that 2018 will…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When checking out material, it would be nice to be able to associate the material with a work order, sales order, or some kind of job number. That way at the end of the sale/job/work, you can see all the material that was consumed for that particular project and bill the customer or know how much material is used for future work.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. we have several tools that need certifications done and a reminder 1 month before they need certs would be helpful

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would be very nice to have Back and Forward < > navigation buttons to move through sequential records while editing. Our users typically edit records one at a time. From the Edit screen, after Updating the record, they click on the Asset menu or the page Back button, which returns them to the whole list, when they just need to go to the next record. The tricky part would be to have the navigation reflect what every sorting or search results they have done. Would be useful, though less so, in other element records, as well, such as locations.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would very much like a checkout form that would be event based. You could search via member and it would list their checkouts that you could choose. These checkouts would list both assets and stock assets. You would be able to edit the columns that print and save that report template (kind of like how you can in custom report). Alternative idea would be to print cart contents (which include assets and stock assets).

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In Australia and many other countries the dates are written DD/MM/YYYY so when months and days are reversed when your USA format is fixed in, it is very confusing for all staff and will lead to errors. Perhaps allow customisable date format, or simply use the current system region date format?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In places like History, items are listed as e.g. MYNAME checkout out asset 255 to OTHERNAME, where the asset number is one picked by EZOfficeInventory. It has no relation to any system we use, and means nothing apart from the order assets were added to EZOI. Could we either remove this asset number or replace it with the AIN? It is fine to use it behind the scenes as a Primary Key, but it's just confusing to use it to identify the item to a user.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. At the moment, I see no way to Audit items that do not have QR codes.

For example, we have a patrol member (Staff User) with a backpack, which does not have a QR code for practical reasons. He does not have a phone with the app installed, and is not allowed to log in to the web interface.

How should the backpack be verified/audited? I would like a Admin user to be able to Verify the item for the Staff User, as the Admin user is the one with the app and login credentials.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would love the ability to name a Cart (or reassign a different value to the Cart Number) and have it be displayed under "Cart Transactions."

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to be able to set separate low stock thresholds for items based on each location they are in for Asset Stock and Inventory.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As of now I cannot have employees fill a cart and then delete individual items from it. I would like to see the ability to have actions in a cart. Maybe: remove item from cart and maybe service items in cart.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I can only export all assets, but not just a group or chosen ones. Would be very helpful, to be able to choose which assets I want to export.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jana
    Thank you for the suggestion. We have this feature in our sights but do not have a timeline for it at the moment. As we see more requests come in for it, we’ll be sure to implement it.
    In the meanwhile you can always remove the redundant rows from the spreadsheet. You can also go to Reports → All Active Assets and filter your asset listing to your preference, and then export that report.

regards

• Don't see your idea?