Skip to content

General

If you need to report a bug or need immediate response – email us at info@ezofficeinventory.com

General

Categories

113 results found

1. I would love to have this app be a part of my Google Apps domain so that all of my users can access inside the security of my Google Apps business account.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This program is exactly what I'm looking for but I am not fond of the fact that it is completely held online. I would like to see a local version with local databases held on a server in-house. We can't afford for our entire inventory to be held online at the chance that your databases go down.

Also, we need to print very small barcodes for some of our equipment and I cannot scale the label creator small enough for them (think Avery labels). This is besides the fact that when I scale them down, they become unreadable by our…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If your members/employees already have ID cards with barocdes on them, you can enter the barcode sequence in Member → Identification Number.
    Now every time you use our mobile app to scan a bunch of items and say check out; you can scan a member’s barcode to check-out the scanned items to him/her.
    To invoke the scanner on check out, you just need to touch the camera icon on ‘Check out to’ field.
    If they don’t have these barcodes, you can manually enter some Identification numbers for your members and create barcodes online (various different tools are available). And print/paste them on your employee’s cards.

4. I would like to be able to Check-In Asset Stock from the main Asset Stock interface. Currently the user has to click on each individual Asset Stock item to check it in which can be tedious if they have a large quantity of Asset Stock items.

Overdue Asset Stock should also be shown after the login screen because users are getting overdue notices but don't think they have anything checked out to them.

Thanks for your help!

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The ability to use the cart to check in assets would be useful. Pretty much use it the same way as booking out by adding to cart or scanning. Then clicking a check in button, only option really needed then would be its location change if needed.

We have multiple members that all come and check in at the same time. If we could just do a big bulk scan and check in with the cart at the end of the day we would save loads of time.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have introduced over 200 people to the system and it is way easier for them to digest the groups tab than an alphabetical list. I know I am always looking for that button immediately after clicking on items.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable Zapier integration so that we can integrate EZOI with a bunch of other webapps!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The ability to use EZoffice with Azure AD pre-integrated apps would be great, currently to use EZoffice with SAML it would require Azure AD premium.

Is there any chance for EZoffice to support this?
    https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/active-directory-app-gallery-listing/

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We try to plan our events weeks in advance, but often plans can change, or new events come up that might overlap on different pieces of equipment. We would like the ability to add/remove items from cart reservations, change dates, and maybe even move items between carts. For example, Event 1 is planned with Cameras A, B, and C. But then a week before Event 1 another event, Event 2, comes up on the same day. So now I need to reallocate Camera A to Event 2, and add Camera D to event 1 based on the needs/priorities of events.…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We need the ability to have a project associated with a reservation/checkout, NOT associated with an asset.

Example: Starbucks Commercial. When checking out hundreds of pieces of video production gear, we don't want all that gear to be associated with the Starbucks Commercial as a custom attribute, but we need to be able to associate that checkout/reservation with a project, not just a custodian. I need to be able to see which project that all the gear is currently assigned to, regardless of custodian. This would also solve the problem where if multiple custodians are checking out for the same…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would be very nice to have Back and Forward < > navigation buttons to move through sequential records while editing. Our users typically edit records one at a time. From the Edit screen, after Updating the record, they click on the Asset menu or the page Back button, which returns them to the whole list, when they just need to go to the next record. The tricky part would be to have the navigation reflect what every sorting or search results they have done. Would be useful, though less so, in other element records, as well, such as locations.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. At the moment, I see no way to Audit items that do not have QR codes.

For example, we have a patrol member (Staff User) with a backpack, which does not have a QR code for practical reasons. He does not have a phone with the app installed, and is not allowed to log in to the web interface.

How should the backpack be verified/audited? I would like a Admin user to be able to Verify the item for the Staff User, as the Admin user is the one with the app and login credentials.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As of now I cannot have employees fill a cart and then delete individual items from it. I would like to see the ability to have actions in a cart. Maybe: remove item from cart and maybe service items in cart.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Instead of just having the total quantity column on the inventory screen it would be helpful to be able to show the quantity for for a specific location.

In our case we don't want to see the total for all locations, but we do want to see the quantity for our main location where we ship our inventory supplies from.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. it would be great if I could Print the Full Description of each Item with photos even better to save it to PDF would be amazing ,it's looks more better from a business standpoint if the form is not printed from a web page... (just a thought from something I did read ) If there is a way I have not found it

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would love the ability to name a Cart (or reassign a different value to the Cart Number) and have it be displayed under "Cart Transactions."

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I should be able to return a list of my members from their department. Or I should be able to find a member by any data field in their entry.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. if groups and subgroups are supported,
    the custom fields should be possible to associate to subgroups too.
    Otherwise, if you have a specific "schema" of equipment in mind, a suggestion should be made to divide the equipment into specific groups/subgroups

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The most useful information to the "Staff" is what is available filtered by item name

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The calendar link doesnt work for me. I am trying to link the reservation queue into my computer calendar.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?