How to enter check-in date
We enter assets few months back. Now we want to add check-in dates. How to do it?
Check-in Due/Return date
- You can enter a checkin due date (return date) when you check out items to employees.
- To change the checkin due date, you can select these items and from actions, ‘Extend Check-in’. And use the new checkin due date here.
Purchase Date/Item added to EZOfficeInventory
- If by check in you mean, the date of purchase of an item, it can be changed from Select an item→ Edit → Purchased On.
- You can also select a bunch of items on the asset listing and then choose edit option from Actions to mass edit the Purchased On date.
- Default behavior: For every asset, this date is the actual date when you added that asset to EZOfficeInventory