it would be great if I could Print the Full Description of each Item with photos even better to save it to PDF would be amazing ,it's looks more better from a business standpoint if the form is not printed from a web page... (just a thought from something I did read ) If there is a way I have not found it
There is a way to get such a pdf. Details in the comments.
You can set up a pdf report with pictures. You'd need to use Print Labels for this purpose. Here is how:
1) From Settings -> Print Label -> Add a new template for this pdf 'report'
2) On canvas include all information that is needed. Don't miss out on the Display Picture
3) Save this template.
4) From Notifications Bell -> Print Queue, have 'enable single step printing' unchecked. This will allow you to toggle between print label templates easily.
5) Collect as many items as you like in the print queue
6) From Print Queue, print these items on the template you created
7) Here is one that I created: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByfE0WIe3ZJiY3Utb1RWT2R4U29Scnh5ZGZsbDktT096WkJr/view?usp=sharing
We too would like to see this as a feature. So simple brochures can be quickly generated and even filtered to groups. We would like to use see the photos along with a barcode/qr code under it with the name and description.