Skip to content

General

If you need to report a bug or need immediate response – email us at info@ezofficeinventory.com

General

Categories

508 results found

1. This program is exactly what I'm looking for but I am not fond of the fact that it is completely held online. I would like to see a local version with local databases held on a server in-house. We can't afford for our entire inventory to be held online at the chance that your databases go down.

Also, we need to print very small barcodes for some of our equipment and I cannot scale the label creator small enough for them (think Avery labels). This is besides the fact that when I scale them down, they become unreadable by our…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be nice to have the multiple choice as a dropdownlist. Sometimes when having too many options, one simple dropdownlist will be better than lots of radio buttons.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Able to create a new user when when it asks you who is checking an item out.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently, an alert can be issued when inventory fallen below a threshold. But then what? How does purchasing know how much to buy?

Adding a e.g. "Recommended stock level" or "Upper stock level" would allow the current stock to be subtracted from this number, giving the number of items that should be purchased. Integrating with a report would allow the number of items required to be added up across sites very easily, including if low thresholds have not been reach at other sites, but, seeing as the order is being placed, the difference between the Upper and Remaining levels could…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. At the moment, it displays the value of asset added in the selected period. A real 'Total Asset Value' chart should sum the value from past periods to present day, given an increasing value (assuming only a small number of assets are retired).

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Our members must sign an equipment loan agreement. It would be good if we could upload that document and attach it to a member.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi
    This is one of the features we’re looking at having out before the next quarter.
    There is a workaround to this however — create a custom field of the Checkbox type and provide the agreement as the checkbox label (or as a link if it’s large).
    For example, the Custom Field’s Name could be “Terms and Conditions agreement”, and the checkbox value (label) could be, “I hereby agree to the Terms and Conditions as outlined ”http://www.companywebsite.com/docs/loanagreement.pdf“>in this company document”

7. Why not stack assets with the same name in the list with quantity?? It begs the question: why not remove asset stocks and make assets have stock, whereby adding stock to an asset, automatically makes it "asset stock" but without the nomenclature.

"Asset Stock" is unnecessary

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Asset Stock is for items where individual tracking is deemed unnecessary e.g. 20 cable wires.
    Assets with the same name can be collapsed together in the Compact View. Use the button on top left of the asset listing (on left of the Actions dropdown). You can toggle the compact view from here. The other two buttons there allow you to toggle between list and thumbnail view.

8. Whenever I go to my assets I have to click which Filter I would like to use every time. It would be great if you could enable an option for it to remember what filter you used last. That way when I go to my assets it it already set to "Group by name." It would save a lot of clicking over time!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 22 23 24 26 Next →