Skip to content

General

If you need to report a bug or need immediate response – email us at info@ezofficeinventory.com

General

Categories

113 results found

1. It would be great if you had an "Add Item" button that lived on the screen that I could go to anytime. I often find that I'm adding items while I do other things, but it's annoying to always have to go back to Items and the Add button there.
    If it lived somewhere in the upper corner and I just instantly add things, I would love that.
    Bonus points if you can make the add screen pop up (similar to how this feedback screen does) where I can do a "Quick Add" and then just go back to what…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please create a report where we can drill down on our assets location at a certain point in time. This is essential to our operations in creating a "field ticket" for our services provided.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Right now, say you navigate to inventory then click on a certain group or apply a custom filter. Now I am in a custom view that I want to continue viewing in. But, if I edit an item while in this view, if I want to navigate back to that same view I have to restart from the beginning and go from items to inventory then to the custom view I wanted. Simply using the back button on the browser page will not work since the information I just updated will not remain. There needs to be some local back…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I work for a furniture rental company and we use EZOfficeInventory to keep track of what's being checked out and checked back in on a daily basis. unfortunately, if we have an order to check-out 100 of the same type of asset (a chair for instance), we have to scan 100 individual QR Codes for that chair. That said, It would really be amazing if you had an option to generate a "group" QR Code, so I could just scan that code and specify how many assets from that group I'm checking out.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. I would like to be able to 'Clone' vendors. There are many America's Tire locations in California and we would like to add them all to our vendors list.

2. In the Inventory section I would like to be able to sort each column in ascending and descending order.

3. I would like to be able to customize the columns shown and order they are shown in, in each of the assets, assets stock, and inventory pages.

I am liking this service so far, I am excited to work together to make it even better both so we are happier but also…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi - I was wondering about:
    - address defaults - it would be nice to add some customisation here to remove State and change Zip Code to Post code for example
    - measurement defaults in the print label sections - Would be good to also have the ability to show measurements in mm.
    thanks in advance

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. To whom it may concern:

I was attempting to edit the depreciation value of the assets that we have in the company and it looks as though it's locked.  Is there are way to edit the value or is it a different package that we need to subscribe to?  I look forward to hearing back from you all.  Thanks

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When will we able to select ALL items in a group instead of having to do it page by page? I can't seem to make it work- any help would be great. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Able to create a new user when when it asks you who is checking an item out.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We should be able to check in a lot of items using the shopping cart as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When entering an asset, is it possible to have a 'Find Me' field that will automatically pull up a Google lat/long for where you're standing and set that as the asset location versus using the address of the building as the location?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great to be able to run reports to determine which department an asset is located in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would it be possible to allow one more field of data to show on the "Latest Events" area? I'd like to be able to see one more attribute for the asset/inventory e.g. a custom field. Also, would it be possible to show date and a time for the event, rather than how many mins/days ago it occurred?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is there a way to delete old ‘test’ entries so that these items do not fall into history and reports?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The account owner can delete assets/inventory records in bulk to clean up your account.
    To do so:
    1) From Settings → Company Settings → Asset Deletion, enable the option that says “Allow account owner to delete in mass”
    2) Then go to your items listing, select a bunch of items and delete them from Actions dropdown → Delete
    To select more items in a go, you can increase your page size from Settings → My Settings → Records per page (max can be 100)

14. I would like the option for a multi-checkout capable assets(ie, Sandbags, cstands, low ticket items, etc.). I don't want to put barcodes on Sandbags since they won't stay on them over time. I want to be able to use one Asset to check out/in quantities.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow pre-made label templates from Word or other software to be uploaded. For example Avery 06576 labels have a Word template but if you set up a new template in EZ Office using the same dimensions it doesn't line up with the Avery labels.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is there a way to have items get automatically checked out? Currently, my team puts in a reservation and then we have to change it to a checkout. Can't the system just switch over to checked out upon the date and time requested by the team member?

If there are any conflicts then the team member is notified. For example, the item is currently checked out and it needs to be checked in for the reservation. Can the system send an email to both team members to let the one in possession of the vehicle to check in the item,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is an issue with automatic checkouts. The actual ‘real life’ action of check out is to be mapped with an event in the software. The actual decision is to be made by a person and not the software. Auto-checkout will be software taking the decision.

There are ways in which you’re notified that you have an upcoming reservation:
    - ‘Reservations starting today’ on dashboard. You can click on it to go to the reservations starting today
    - Have the alert ‘Reservation started today’ from Alerts
    - Staff can enable alert ‘Reservations on assets in my possession’
    Let us know what you think.

17. Every time I'm sitting at my desk at work and have EzOffice inventory open people think I'm on Facebook and its rather embarrassing. A more generic or corporate colour scheme would be more suitable for office use.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice to be able to give slightly more detailed privileges for members. For instance, I would like some staff members to be able to add and edit assets but not delete them or be able to have administrative privileges FOR members and the system as a whole.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If I upload an image after I have added an item, I have to first upload it and then set it as display image. It seems like a bit repetitive and unnecessary step. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?