Skip to content

General

If you need to report a bug or need immediate response – email us at info@ezofficeinventory.com

General

Categories

113 results found

1. It would be great to be able to run reports to determine which department an asset is located in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would it be possible to allow one more field of data to show on the "Latest Events" area? I'd like to be able to see one more attribute for the asset/inventory e.g. a custom field. Also, would it be possible to show date and a time for the event, rather than how many mins/days ago it occurred?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I want to get a email when a asset is under repair comment so I can give this info to bosses so they know when a asset is being repaired.

want to be able to send email updates to certain emails, more than one without that person having an login

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We would like to see customization so that individual Admins can get alerts about tools that are tied to specific locations only. Additionally being able to assign locations to specific Admins and all related alerts for that particular location is defaulted to go to those Admins only.

It would be nice to set which custom attributes a specific user gets alerts for rather than all of them.

Having a third level of user so that field users can be set to only be able to check in assets that are on a location they are linked too (see above suggestion…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I like the new Service screen Thanks. I would like to see when you start a service and you enter a (service preformed by).
    I use vendor businesses and employees in the vendor section that i can pull up.
    Say i put in the name Bryce Davidson i have him on my vendor list. then i can put in the service and the date i expect the work to be done and when i create a service it will e-mail him this information. This way i can create tasks for my 15 employees ahead of time or from home. Now…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like the option for a multi-checkout capable assets(ie, Sandbags, cstands, low ticket items, etc.). I don't want to put barcodes on Sandbags since they won't stay on them over time. I want to be able to use one Asset to check out/in quantities.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice to be able to give slightly more detailed privileges for members. For instance, I would like some staff members to be able to add and edit assets but not delete them or be able to have administrative privileges FOR members and the system as a whole.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If I upload an image after I have added an item, I have to first upload it and then set it as display image. It seems like a bit repetitive and unnecessary step. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Is there a way to delete old ‘test’ entries so that these items do not fall into history and reports?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The account owner can delete assets/inventory records in bulk to clean up your account.
    To do so:
    1) From Settings → Company Settings → Asset Deletion, enable the option that says “Allow account owner to delete in mass”
    2) Then go to your items listing, select a bunch of items and delete them from Actions dropdown → Delete
    To select more items in a go, you can increase your page size from Settings → My Settings → Records per page (max can be 100)

11. Every time I'm sitting at my desk at work and have EzOffice inventory open people think I'm on Facebook and its rather embarrassing. A more generic or corporate colour scheme would be more suitable for office use.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. currently the default URLs are http://, and https:// works.
    It should be possible to force https, so that users don't connect from insecure networks to the company's assets, to avoid data leakage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you know some information you can guess various services automatically.
    examples
    * computer type, model, purchase date, and a warranty length (or warranty expiry date), can help to guess warranty is due to expire.
    * knowing printer's model, and paper usage can help to guess when the cartridge service is required.
    * knowing how many coffee cartridges are used by a coffee machine can allow you to guess when to order cartridges, and so on.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When accessing a document within an asset on the ipad, how do you get out of the document without having to close down the app and restart it? When you select download it opens the document just fine, but can't find the way to exit that document and get back to the app. Having to actually close the app down and relog in which is not effective. Thoughts?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to see a complete list of all compatible devices. For example (and could someone answer this for me), is it compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 running Android 4.2. Note this a wifi only device.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Identification Numbers are also used for barcodes in EZOfficeInventory. If you have a an Identification Number associated to an item and you scan the barcode with the exact sequence, this item is pulled up. Similarly you can generate barcode labels.

If your sequence numbers have special characters, you can add a custom field called e.g. ID and track them using this filed. Custom fields can be configured from Items → Custom Attributes

17. How, as an Admin, do I approve it all?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At the moment, everyone can reserve equipment but you as an admin can Cancel that reservation.
    Staff Reserves → Admin can Cancel it or check the items out to that person

We’re working of a work flow where:
    Staff requests a reservation → Admin approves/deny it and then the reservation is made
    It’s part of our December release (shooting for 3rd week of Dec)

18. Is there a way to have items get automatically checked out? Currently, my team puts in a reservation and then we have to change it to a checkout. Can't the system just switch over to checked out upon the date and time requested by the team member?

If there are any conflicts then the team member is notified. For example, the item is currently checked out and it needs to be checked in for the reservation. Can the system send an email to both team members to let the one in possession of the vehicle to check in the item,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is an issue with automatic checkouts. The actual ‘real life’ action of check out is to be mapped with an event in the software. The actual decision is to be made by a person and not the software. Auto-checkout will be software taking the decision.

There are ways in which you’re notified that you have an upcoming reservation:
    - ‘Reservations starting today’ on dashboard. You can click on it to go to the reservations starting today
    - Have the alert ‘Reservation started today’ from Alerts
    - Staff can enable alert ‘Reservations on assets in my possession’
    Let us know what you think.

19. Allow pre-made label templates from Word or other software to be uploaded. For example Avery 06576 labels have a Word template but if you set up a new template in EZ Office using the same dimensions it doesn't line up with the Avery labels.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We track software maintenance agreements and although we could add them as assets it would be handy to have a tab just for warranty or maintenance agreement tracking on hardware or software.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?